Want to write for our pet blog?
If you love animals and love to write, we want to hear from you. Get in touch and pitch your idea for a guest blog post.
Do you have passion for pets?
We’re looking for guest bloggers to contribute to our guide sections (sorry, we don’t accept guest product reviews) which cover a wide range of pet related topics. These can include:
- Guides on how to care for animals.
- What kind of pet toys are suitable for different breeds.
- Insights into different pet behaviors.
- Guides on how to train your pets.
- Any other interesting topics you think would be useful for pet owners.
Submission guidelines for guest posts
Email us at hello (at) pettoy.co.uk with your pitch. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Some general guidelines;
- The article should be original content – it can’t be published elsewhere.
- At least 500 words in length, but for more complex topics as much detail as necessary.
- We don’t accept ‘sales pitch’ type articles geared to sell a particular service or product.
- We won’t publish articles where the topic has already been covered on the site.
- We’re a UK site with a UK audience. We only accept English language articles.
- Please disclose your interest in the submission – guest posting as a form of self or business promotion is OK, but it should be declared.
- We can source an appropriate header image for the article if needed, but feel free to provide one.
On the subject of links
- Linking to other sites is OK, but they should be to reliable resources and relevant to the context of the article.
- Links within the article should be non-promotional.
- We’ll create an author account for you and you’ll be able to include a URL link to your homepage, social media accounts and a short bio. This will be attached to the bottom of the article.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ways to Improve Your Relationship With Your Dog
The relationship between dogs and humans is extraordinary. We are united by a powerful bond which can take work to establish, but is on
Where Cats Like to be Petted
Petting a cat might seem pretty straightforward, but it’s important to keep a few rules in mind. Especially for pet newbies, petting a
Review: Scruffs Wilton Pet Carrier
The outer surface of the collection of Scruffs Wilton Pet Carrier is made by using quilted fabric stitched in diamond like design. Its
Review: Tyker Interactive Treat Dispenser
Sometimes, keeping your dog occupied and entertained is a challenge. Just like kids, they get bored especially if their toys aren't cre
Review: RayGar Foldable Pet Carrier
Having a high quality carrier to take your pet to and from the vet, plus anywhere else that you might be going is a necessity This RayG