Want to write for our pet blog?
If you love animals and love to write, we want to hear from you. Get in touch and pitch your idea for a guest blog post.
Do you have passion for pets?
We’re looking for guest bloggers to contribute to our guide sections (sorry, we don’t accept guest product reviews) which cover a wide range of pet related topics. These can include:
- Guides on how to care for animals.
- What kind of pet toys are suitable for different breeds.
- Insights into different pet behaviors.
- Guides on how to train your pets.
- Any other interesting topics you think would be useful for pet owners.
Submission guidelines for guest posts
Email us at hello (at) pettoy.co.uk with your pitch. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Some general guidelines;
- The article should be original content – it can’t be published elsewhere.
- At least 500 words in length, but for more complex topics as much detail as necessary.
- We don’t accept ‘sales pitch’ type articles geared to sell a particular service or product.
- We won’t publish articles where the topic has already been covered on the site.
- We’re a UK site with a UK audience. We only accept English language articles.
- Please disclose your interest in the submission – guest posting as a form of self or business promotion is OK, but it should be declared.
- We can source an appropriate header image for the article if needed, but feel free to provide one.
On the subject of links
- Linking to other sites is OK, but they should be to reliable resources and relevant to the context of the article.
- Links within the article should be non-promotional.
- We’ll create an author account for you and you’ll be able to include a URL link to your homepage, social media accounts and a short bio. This will be attached to the bottom of the article.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What Does Catnip Do To Cats?
Giving catnip to cats is often described as getting them high or intoxicated as the effects can appear to be similar. While this is an
14 Health Benefits of Owning a Dog
Most people know that owning a dog is a fun and rewarding experience. What is perhaps less well known is that owning a dog brings with
How to Bond With a New Cat
So, you've got yourself a new cat? Exciting times! But what if the reality doesn't live up to the dream? How do you go about bonding wi
Why Do Cats Love Boxes?
One of the few things you can rely on with cats is that if there's a box or small confined space, they'll occupy it quite happily. It's
Tips for Buying a New Puppy for the First Time
So you have finally made the decision to give a loving home to a new puppy but you’re wondering if there’s anything you need to do whic