Useful pet related links
We’ve put together this list of useful UK pet businesses and websites. If you’d like to add your website to the list, then fill out the form at the bottom (we’d appreciate a link back!)
- Cat and Dog Tips – a blog by John Deeprose, a qualified dog trainer and former pet first aid instructor.
- Healthy Pets – Healthy Pets Insurance, now part of the Ardonagh Insurance group of Companies, is a specialist pet insurance company insuring cats and dogs.
- Pet Information North East – Pet Information North East is your one stop shop for all your pet care needs.
- Pets Located – reuniting lost pets with their owners.
- Max & Kitty’s Pet Sitting – find a loving and caring pet sitter in your local area and/or even join our pet sitter community.
- Pawshake – find or become a trusted pet sitter in your community.
- Blonde Dog – UK supplier of dog collars, leads and accessories.
- Canny Collar – Creators of the Canny Collar, a simple dog training collar designed to stop pulling on the lead and make walking your dog a pleasure.
- Cotswold Pet Services – Dog trainers and canine behaviourists since 2008 owned by Keith Fallon, Master Trainer GoDT ,Behaviourist ACFBA and author of The Fido Fax Dog Training and Behaviour guide.
Want your site added? Fill in this form.
A link back to www.pettoy.co.uk would be appreciated, but it isn't a requirement.
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.
What Does Catnip Do To Cats?
Giving catnip to cats is often described as getting them high or intoxicated as the effects can appear to be similar. While this is an
14 Health Benefits of Owning a Dog
Most people know that owning a dog is a fun and rewarding experience. What is perhaps less well known is that owning a dog brings with
How to Bond With a New Cat
So, you've got yourself a new cat? Exciting times! But what if the reality doesn't live up to the dream? How do you go about bonding wi
Why Do Cats Love Boxes?
One of the few things you can rely on with cats is that if there's a box or small confined space, they'll occupy it quite happily. It's
Tips for Buying a New Puppy for the First Time
So you have finally made the decision to give a loving home to a new puppy but you’re wondering if there’s anything you need to do whic